I like to keep those random chain emails …
you know the ones that are usually really corny and go straight to your trash because, let’s be honest, who has time to read them when we have fifty other emails waiting to be opened?!
But i wanted to share this one because i completely forgot that i had saved it until now…
- Walk for 10-30 minutes every day, while smiling
- Sit quietly for at least 10 minutes every day, in isolation if necessary
- Upon arising in the morning, one must immediately say, “My goal today is…”
- Listen to quality music every day. This is real nourishment for the soul
- Live with the 3 E’s…energy enthusiasm and empathy
- Play more games than last year
- Read more books than last year
- Look at the sky at least once a day, appreciating the majestic of the world that surrounds us
- Dream more while awake
- Eat more foods that come from trees and plants. Eat less manufactured foods
- Try to make at least 3 people laugh every day
- Don’t spend your precious time immersed in rumors, things from the past, negative thoughts or things beyond your control. it is better to invest your energy in the positive present
- Life is a school, and we are here to learn. problems are lessons that come and go; what we learn from them will serve us for the rest of our lives
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar
- Eliminate clutter in the home, the car, and the office. let a new energy enter your life
- Life is too short to waste time hating someone
- It is not necessary to win every argument. One must accept that the other person is not in agreement, and learn from his position.
- Make peace with your past, so as not to ruin your present
- Don’t compare your life with others. You have no idea of the highways they have traveled during their lives
- Nobody is responsible for your happiness, except yourself
- Remember well that we have no control over what happens to us, but only what we do
- Learn something new every day
- Appreciate your body and its marvels
- Whether the situation is good or bad, it will change
- Work will not take care of us when we are sick. Our friends will. Keep in contact with them.
- Don’t lose time. We already have all the things we need.
- The best is yet to come
- Each day before going to sleep, say: I am thankful for _____. Today, I succeeded in _____.
- Remember that we have too much that is good to be stressed
– – – – – –
I have several more of these stored away somewhere, so when I find them I will post them on my blog … perhaps on more nights like this when my mind is too awake to sleep at 2:30 a.m. …